> In House Design Service
Our design process
2. Design & Concept Development
3. Project Management
4. Installation & Styling
The Way We Work:
Here is the best way for us to work together - 'Design For You.' Outlined is the process of how it works.
I meet with you for an initial 1 hour consultation. I check out your pad, get a feel for the space and a sense for your style. You explain your project requirements and we discuss what the design process looks like. While touring your home I give you suggestions on colour, space planning, furnishings, accessorizing etc. We get to know each other and get the design process started. I will then provide you with a written quote based on our meeting and your needs.
Design & Concept Development:
Next steps, we decide on an inspiration and I will put together a Design Board for us to work from. This will include the items and feel for your space. For example this would include suggested finishings, colour scheme, furnishings, fabric etc. We will sit down to review and approve each item at this point.
After all the items have been sourced and you've approved them I will order, track, coordinate delivery and setup, and pester all suppliers to make sure you get everything in a timely manner.
Installation & Styling:
This is the fun stuff! All furniture will be delivered and installed. I will style your rooms with a choice of fun accessories. I truly believe a room is not done until the final touches have been added. I will then leave the accessories with you for a couple days and you may purchase what you like.
The process may vary depending on the project and availability of wanted items. I will always keep you updated and provide options along the way.
What is E-Design?
E-Design is an affordable and accessible way for me to design your space. I will provide you with colour, furniture, layout, accessories - all within your design style and budget. You then put the plan into action. We will correspond via e-mail, phone, etc to create a custom room design for you.
- A Design Board: This shows you all the items personally selected for your chosen room and how they look together.
- Shopping List: A complete list of all items with the store link showing you exactly where to buy and prices.
- Room Layout: A layout of your room so you know exactly where each chair, lamp, side table etc should be placed.
- One Round of Revisions: Once you've had a chance to review your Design Board we will update items you'd like to change. With your revision you will receive an updated Design Board and Shopping List.
How to get started
- E-mail us photos of your space and measurements.
- Send us inspiration images - styles, colours, furniture...anything that catches your fancy.
- We will then schedule a time to chat and review your room to get started on your Design Board.
Let's create a room you love! We'll pick the perfect colour, furniture, rug, lamps and accessories. You will be off and running on a room you can easily implement and enjoy!
If your space only requires a few finishing touches such as a rug, window treatments, & pillows; this service is for you!
> Colour Consultation
1. Interior Colour Consultation
2. Exterior Colour Consultation
Colour is important.
Choosing the right paint colour can make or break a room. It's all about the undertones of a colour and as a Certified Paint Consultant I will choose the right colour to work with your finishings and furnishings. I work with both interior and exterior paint.
Interior Colour Consultation
I will come to your space, evaluate the current finishings and assist in choosing the perfect colour for your room(s). I will include a follow up that gives you the paint colour details for the wall, ceiling and trim.
Exterior Colour Consultation
Loking at the style and finishing of your home, I will choose an exterior colour for the body, trim, door and any other exterior elements of your home to create stunning curb appeal.